PGGB•IT! is a professional Windows application for batch processing of music using revolutionary PGGB upsampling technology. Version 5 is a complete redesign of the previous PGGB•IT! and includes the latest PGGB (find out more at remastero.com). PGGB•IT! incorporates powerful features:
- PGGB up to 256-bit high precision reconstruction and noise shaping
- Gain/Normalization and Equalization - all at lossless high precision
- Multi-threaded modeless GUI design (MATLAB not required)
- Simultaneous processing of tracks on performant many-core systems
- A wide variety of supported file formats including video(audio tracks) and multi-channel audio
- FLAC compression up to 32bits@16fS (705.6/768kHz).
- Separate console window provides session logging information
- Folder monitoring mode for automatic processing when adding files
- Keyboard remote control for headless operation
- Preview & Analyze mode to assist with workflow and settings
PGGB•IT!! is available as a no-cost trial (all features, limit 3 minute duration) with upgrade to a full license at 64-bit, 128-bit or 256-bit precision. Higher precision greatly improves sound quality - particularly on more transparent systems. To activate your full license, install PGGB•IT! (Trial Version) and include the reported Hardware ID in the notes of the full license order. Upgrades from RT Full License to 64-Bit PGGB-IT! is free of charge - just contact Dan via email or chat.
User guide is here.