If you live close to the GTA (Greater Toronto Area), please make time during the weekend of March 12 & 13. AudioWise is demonstrating its full RF isolation kit. Restrictions are off in Canada and I reserved a spacious conference room with uncrowded seating. Come out to hear just how good a digital system can sound. Prepare to be amazed.
Where: Sandman Hotel, Oakville ON (map). MacLean Room. Free Parking. Refreshments. Giveaways.
When: Saturday/12th 10:30am - 8:00pm, Sunday/13th, 10:30am - 8:00pm
- DAC: Chord Electronics DAVE w/Sean Jacobs DC3
- RF Isolation: OPTO•DX, OPTO•USB, SRC•DX, DC•BLOCK, RF•STOP Box & RF•STOP AC Filter, DAC•WRAP
- All Battery Power: AC•X Inverter w/LFP, Goal Zero Yeti
- Speakers: Focal SM9, Focal Shape Twin, Coherent Model 12
- Amplifier: DAVE Direct, LTA MicroZOTL
- Software Upsampling: PGGB-IT!
I hope to see you there!